Saturday.





Today , Saturday, we spent the morning in Mahabalipuram. I woke up early, saw the sunrise on the beach, had all you can eat Indian breakfast and went for an Indian massage. On the beach there is a guard on duty 24 hours a day and there were were cows that wandered around.  When I went to the beach I locked the door with the key behind me. Camille was still sleeping when I left. Later she and Natalie joined me on the beach for sunrise photos. I guess there was no way for her to get out the locked door so she went out the window. 

At the massage I decided to do the head oil treatment along with the full body massage. The massage had a lot of full long strokes with some acupressure points on the head and feet. They used a ton of coconut oil. They also massaged the full front body. The head oil treatment for relaxation consisted of pouring warm oil on your forehead for a really long time like 30 minutes and that is extremely relaxing. I felt like I was awake dreaming. It was cool.

After the massage, I went to the  beach one last time before I showered all the oil off and got ready to go.  

We went back to the tourist strip and picked up our custom leather sandals. Mine are super comfortable. I



















also got some extreme loungeware for Ryan. 


Back at the Rising Star campus It dumped buckets of rain so playtime was canceled. I missed helping kids write to their sponsors because my nap was extended by oversleeping through my alarm. We made our fruit salad and had dinner of rice, curry, and cooked vegetables. Today we had fresh cut up vegetables so that was a treat.     









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School prayer time Sunday

Last day at Rising Star Sept 7

Micro businesses in a large Colony